Sunday, January 27, 2008

OOPS!

I've had to do another box cover for the cereal killers book. The one I did before was WAY too close to one that had been done earlier! I got back from taking my family to Disneyland and my wife and I were cruising through the Cereal killers website and we found Jorge Lacera's Cthulhu Crunch! I had never seen it before, but it was so similar to mine, that I was shocked and mortified! So I did a new one. I hope it's in time to make it into the book! It's too bad too since I'm such a Lovecraft fanatic.

Here's my new one!

I'm much happier with this one than my previous effort for a number of reasons, not the least of which is that, so far I haven't found it's doppleganger on the ceareal killers blog yet!

Here's Jorge's awesome box cover for comparison with mine. To see it's twin just scroll down!

Sorry Jorge I didn't set out to go bitein' your rhymes or nothin, rotten minds think alike, I guess!

1 comment:

tsylvie said...

Joe, I have nothing to say except...
AMAZING!!!! AMAZING!!!!!