Tuesday, February 26, 2008

More fuffle

This is the sort of stuff I would busy myself with while I was waiting for the overlords to review my work on Lil Pimp.

Here's some more stuff i would do. These are designs for t-shirt illustrations. I made a bunch of t-shirts for my wife's birthday that year.

First here's a photo of my lovely wife from back in the day.


And here's a few of the shirt designs.


This one is acutally a drawing of our cat back then. She is now an ex-cat thanks be to jeebus.

she was a monster.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is why our kids grow up so fucked up tht=ia iis is an oputrage they e i will call to make sure stuff like this doesnt end up on the air we co dont have this garbage in beuatiful modesto california thank the lord by the way the stpatrik day celebration is still on at dimples on main street american beer of r americans all the time