Monday, May 14, 2007

2 scenes + a new painting

(Fri May 17th)
For some reason the only way I could get a new pic up on Blogger was to edit a previously existing post, so that's what I did, cuse I'm a dooer not a waiter. This little picture is a study for the robot and girl paintings I am doing. I did it in my sketch book with acrylic inks. I tried to get it out as fast as I could. I'll try and fix it when I can get to the final.




Here are a couple of scenes strung together. This is still rough timing. I'm primarily creating new assets right now, but every once in a while I have to pick at a scene, and push it along a little further.



p.s. Sorry for the crap on the front of this one, but I don't have time to mess with YouTube for hours trying to fix it. For some reason this scene hates YouTube no matter what type of file I render it out in.

2 comments:

Justin K. Thompson said...

yay yay yippee yay! thanks for sharing. So cool.

arcade break coffee qpsagv said...

Free Online Games Play Free Online Games 1000s to choose from. Create and enter tournaments, battle it out with friends to become the arcade champion!